KCD Software version 9 upgrade is now shipping. The upgrade can be ordered by calling us at 508-760-1140. Below is a listing of some of the new features of version 9.
- 3D Express View - use the new Express 3D for quick 3D views.
Makes it easy to move around the room
- Beaded Face Frames – for Framed Cabinets.
- Change Color Group - change the color group by room.
- List of Units - has hinging information and can be exported as a text file.
- Save Current Views - As image files (Bitmap or JPEG)
- Osborne, Adams and White River Wood Products – Libraries
- Import 3-D DXF Mesh Files - into your library
- Import Rooms from E-Templates
- Save notes – to be added to your 2D and 3D drawings
- Print Preview – available for cut lists, drawings and pricing
- Wood and Custom Counter Top Edges
- Custom Dimensions - Add your own dimension lines
- Custom Libraries - Make your own libraries
- Copy and Paste - Cabinets, Walls and Rooms
- Save Units - Configure and Save Single Units, or Groups of Units to the library
- Many New Units - In Cabinets, Closets and Accessories
- Many New Door Styles - over 50 new door styles
- Many New Wood Grain and Granite Textures
Note: KCD Cabinet and Closet Software upgrades are purchased separately. KCD Closet Suite users will receive new closet units while KCD Cabinet Suite users will receive new cabinet units (frame, frameless and overlay frame). Users of KCD Cabinet/Closet Suite software will receive both cabinet and closet units. Accessory units are available to all users.
Minimum System Requirements
1 GHz processor with a least 2 gigabytes of hard drive space. Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 operating system (32-bit or 64-bit). 1 GB of RAM for Windows XP, 2 GB of RAM for Vista and Windows 7. 1024 x 768 screen resolution or larger.
- An e-mail account is recommended
- Faster processors will render 3-D images more quickly
- It is important to have the latest Windows update